I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Friday, May 11, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY

This blog post goes to all mothers around the world as tomorrow is Mother's Day! Actually my mom gave me this idea to actually blog about Mother's Day because she's been noticing me lazing around and she came up to me and said "Hey Rayhan, why don't you blog about mother's day?". I felt that was a great idea and I should really blog about it! Plus, she reads my blog. Explains my PG13 type of blog posts (sometimes) - but that is only ONE of the reasons why. - I like to have readers of all ages.


Its that time again where buffet dinners are packed and reserved for mini celebrations with the family and relatives everywhere and all the kinds of presents and gift ideas all over the stores, internet and magazines. Sales in the malls, beautiful bouquet of flowers with choices FRESH and READY to be bought. Colorful balloons and wishing cards. ANYTHING to show love for your mother.


They deserve it. All mothers deserve a day specially made for them. Women were born to be miracle workers and so they are, as mothers. Being a mother is a tough job, its hard but a never ending love that we could have from them. They are the only person on earth who we could say our forever. You know how there isn't such a thing as forever? But as for them, they are our forever. Mothers are our only guiding stars and their hugs are also where home is as well.


We were brought to the world by them. Months and months of carrying us in the stomach. It was challenging for them, hard for them to travel and walk all the time as we grew bigger and bigger. They have to be very cautious. They have to give up on light and junk food for awhile and maintain healthy food for us to be healthy. They couldn't do much but to take good rest and go on check ups off and on.


But the sentimental feeling when they felt our first light kick in their stomach. I don't know how that feels but all mothers say that is one beautiful feeling they had ever felt and sometimes mothers talk to their tummies! How they could not wait for their baby to be born. The male might find it weird and of course, they will NEVER understand.



Definition of MOTHER. A mother is strong. A mother is beautiful. A mother is a winner at the end of the day. Because being pregnant is a beautiful experience for them. Okay, maybe not exactly? THE LABOUR is OF COURSE a painful journey. Oh, the tears and the pain in their spine and their endless scream would make their husbands faint and just died for awhile.


According to my mom she wasn't that hurt when she had me. In fact, she was really glad about it. She quoted "when I gave birth to you, its like as if you just walked out and say I can go out myself thank you very much". I was like a race car. I just came out so fast!




I am glad that I have a mother, she gave the world to me. Though we argue and we had bad times but that's just another time when we must be strong together. The patience we have for each other. She went through everything just to have me and she raised me (AND
NOT TO FORGET MY SIBLINGS).  According to myself, I think I am the best child in the world. Like I don't mean to brag but I really am!





Most of the people in this world don't have mothers, most of us don't have caring mothers as well, mothers who neglect their own children and most of all, mothers who decides to give their children away. I'm upset to know that some kids don't get goodnight kisses or bed time stories or even an I Love You from their mothers. I really couldn't bear feeling how they are feeling, and knowing that its mothers day. I guess its just another ordinary day for them and they had no choice but to chin up but to remind themselves that they will never do the same to their own children in future.


Some babies were never born because some mothers who are suppose to be mothers decided to not deliver them. I'm talking about the women/girls who did abortion. I am never a supporter for abortion because it breaks my heart to kill something that was suppose to be a gift to them. A special gift with big responsibility and they just let it go.


There's just so many different types of mothers in the world. But I could say, mine is just amazing as she is. So, okay. My mother. I don't really talk much about my parents here because my blog is all about me but to tell you a summary of my mother, for 19 years of my life (ALMOST 19) I have a mother who is headstrong, crazy, weird, funny, inspiring, bold, and just beyond words I couldn't explain how amazing my mother is. She was a beautiful girl, STILL is. - And vain at times. Sometimes I get mad and upset around her but I guess that's something healthy because, duh? Its a mother and daughter thing? I admire my mom a lot. Besides Kimora Lee *smirks*.




My mom is not like other moms. In fact, my mom is the kind of woman in this world who loves FOOTBALL. I hate the fact that she supports Manchester United. Her favorite player is Ryan Giggs. AND don't get me started with her favorite actor. She would brag and brag of how angel looking Keanu Reeves is. - Though, I like the movie The Lake House. Can't argue with that. My mom has great taste in music, like really. From Rock to Soul and more Rock and more Dance Songs. My mom was like a cool hippie when she was a teenager and an adult you know? Like those rebel Pat Benatar kind of girls.


How cool is that? Basically she has more better fashion sense than I do back then. All her music taste and knowledge just gain a lot to me and she's like a kid sometimes! She could eat more potato chips than I do. Oh, and she totally head bang on MCR's concert LIVE in Malaysia and she would love to see One Republic LIVE.


That's my mother. She is amazing the way she is and I love her form the bottom of my heart. N this blog post goes to her. As a mother's day present (because I didn't actually prepare anything for her tomorrow but its okay! There's always her birthday!)


209276713904687757_orgd7xsk_c_large

Some people think your bad, Some people think your naive, Some people think you don't deserve a thing in the world. But you are always a special person who deserves everything in the world in our mother's eyes.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

JaszyRay~

No comments: