I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"BLACKBERRY" AND IT'S PAIN

Blackberry-cute-fashion-magazines-nail-polish-favim.com-410245_large
Ohhhhhh hohohoooo~ I'm pretty sure after this blog post I will have many people hating on me.

BUT fact is fact and when I mean fact, I really mean that this post has a lot of facts.

Mostly my experience and hopefully most of you would feel the same way as I do too?




Firstly, dearly beloved parents (YES, I do have parents/adults reading my blog, because they tend to be interested to read my blog?). Isn't it weird? NO, because I like having readers of all ages. I am very open when it comes to my blog. Anyways, I'd like to give a little warning that this is an 18 and above (Okay, 16??) blog post because it involves a lot of harsh words and of course, "The BAD Words". So parental guidance needed ----- UNLESS dearly underage people, if you're reading this alone without your parents and yea you get my point anyways. Nobody seems to care about this but I do, SO PRECAUTION!!


So you know, my blog is not that clean and it is very inappropriate sometimes. But I can't help it!


Obviously I'm not going to talk about a fruit (Explains the title? What century are we in, you know?) - I'm talking about the one of the best (so-called-best) smartphone which is maybe mainly for people enjoy talking, chatting, blabber mouth, chatterbox kind of people,


YES people. THE BLACKBERRY. As you know its beauty of BOLD, CURVE, TORCH etc. See, the thing about phones are that there will always be a NEW ONE. BlackBerry is widely use as much as any other smartphones (EXAMPLE: Team Iphones, Anyone?)


SMARTPHONES ARE NOT THAT SMART ANYWAYS, THEY PRETTY MUCH HAVE STUPID BATTERIES.---- Disadvantage. Battery runs like water every time.



421557_215062121924565_172324499531661_368458_1128663448_n_largeI am of course, a BlackBerry user (YAY!!) plus I love using my BlackBerry to tweet because I just have a lot to say every time, I can't keep my mouth shut. Even for minutes? I tweet too damn much sometimes.

My parents always get annoyed with my never ending time with my BlackBerry, Travie. (What? I named my BlackBerry, so? I name all my stuff!) They are just super annoyed, especially my dad. Well, who can blame him.

So the BlackBerry, YES? BlackBerry is mostly popular because of this thing called BlackBerry Messenger a.k.a BBM as we all like to call it.


For some of you who don't know (points at my parents) BlackBerry Messenger is another term of Instant Messaging, answers why nobody wants to sent a regular text message anymore - explains to some of us. Well there's many more types of Instant Messaging, really. Like WhatsApp?  Yes, for ANY smartphone users, we are free to use that application.


There seem to be many types of people using BlackBerry, LIKE stereotypes. I'll be grouping this type of people! Like now, because I think this would be interesting and maybe a good laugh as well. So one of the types of people who use BlackBerry are the people who UPDATE-EVERY-SINGLE-DAY.


As some of us, BBM comes in for you to put your display picture, display name and personal message. Like MSN. So basically every day, most of you would update your display pictures, display names and personal messages ALL the time. I find it alright, its fun isn't it?! Yay to being lifeless! (I'm joking)


Tumblr_m3hr6qfaf31rtfrfyo1_500_largeBBM does have some annoying people as well. Like, people who love to use the "PING". You know how we all have a friend who eats a lot but still looks skinny as hell, we all have a friend who does a lot of trouble. A friend who has big boobs, we all have a friend who is always saying shits.


WE ALL HAVE A FRIEND who enjoys to PING people to death. What is PING? PING is like NUDGE. It just zaps your BlackBerry just so to get your attention DON'T you just want to slap that mother fucker?!


In all days, You'll have this annoying fucker to PING you just OH! Im bored! I have a friend who has this way of making a PING that goes up to 60 seconds and he sends about countless times.
So 60x10= ???? It goes on



PINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - fuck you, really.



*BREATHES* I feel so bad for writing the F words. (NOT really) Okay and I am actually sorry for stereotyping as well. But the thing I hate is that there are some people who use BBM enjoy Most people in abusing THE BROADCAST MESSAGE.


BROADCAST MESSAGE is a message to forward sent to ALL contacts in your bbm. Like an announcement or a warning or basically just broadcasting. When I first got my BlackBerry (TRAVIE) I have no idea what is a BC (broadcast message) and when I know what it is. I broad casted something stupid. Which I thought it was true. Because it was a forward message from someone and I thought of trying this broadcast - thing. The MESSAGE wasn't true. I was a very dumb blonde back then.

I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TOO. I didn't do it on purpose either! But as much as I understand on how to use a BlackBerry (Because for 18 years I'm a Nokia user) I really hate people who uses the BC abusively. BECAUSE ITS FUCKING ANNOYING AND IT BOTHERS ME.


It bothers me a lot especially when it has nothing to do with me. AND they do it on purpose! Like for instance.

EXAMPLE ONE

BC MESSAGE: Oh Hi EVERYONE I'm Gay.

WOW thanks for telling. AND THEN MOMENTS LATER!

BC MESSAGE: SORRY EVERYONE! MY friend hacked me! Ugh dumb friend of mine!

OH SLAP THAT FUCKING FRIEND OF YOURS, REALLY. EVEN if you are gay why the fuck would I want to know. FRIENDS/PEOPLE should really not do this shit. BC it to people who doesn't give a crap? Come on, GROW UP.

EXAMPLE TWO

BC MESSAGE: Hi, This is my friend's bbpin 12345567899 do add him/her.
UHH OKAY? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO ADD A STRANGER? Who I have no intentions to talk too? And who doesn't know me as well? What the hell is wrong with you BC-ING someones BBPIN to strangers?!

EXAMPLE THREE

BC MESSAGE: Last night, A girl name **** was killed. Nobody could found her body. Since you have read this you need to BC this now before you are cursed.

OH MY GOD!!! I DIDN'T BC THIS! IT MEANS I'M CURSED! OH NO!!! - Bullshit.


A week ago, there were a few scum bags in my BlackBerry contacts who were BC-ING many people about this GIRL. Okay, I wouldn't want to put her name here and also I do not know her so why would I tell all of you more about her in here. BUT people tend to say that this girl is a HE. (THE WORLD IS WEIRD ISN'T IT?)

This girl/guy/whatever, "K.A" (the initials of the name - fake name) was being broad casted by god knows how many annoying troll people. They say K.A is a fake and she/he/whatever was pretending to be someone else which is another person. SO the BC kept coming to me like 7 times, I thought whoa. Why do so many people hate this person.


FIRST, I do not know who she/he/whatever is so I don't give a damn. BUT BC-ING nonsense like this is what pisses me off more. IF YOU want to make a statement and your going to spread about it on and on and on. WHY NOT use something else other than a fucking BC? Because it disturbs people and people don't care. Its not an interesting story either!



AND whats with people trying to be someone who they're not? That's cheap. 



Tumblr_lzm94yveot1qf1gz5o1_500_large


I know most people who uses broadcast message to wish everyone GOOD MORNING OR HAVE A GREAT DAY - Okay that is nice and I don't mind that because AWWW THAT'S SO FRIENDLY OF YOU!


BUT  dearly beloved BB USERS, STOP abusing the broadcast message.


SO, What type of person am I when it comes to my BlackBerry Messenger. Well, if you add my bbpin and you don't say hi first, DON'T expect that you'll see me in your contact list in 3 days especially when I don't know you. (I give you ONLY 3 days) because I'll delete you.

AND I hate people giving other people my bbpin and have no reasons on why do they want my bbpin? If you wanna be friends, okay lets be friends. But you end up being a troll. YOUR DELETED.


U MAD OF THIS BLOG POST? LOL I don't care.

JaszyRay~

No comments: