I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

WHERE IS THAT EXTRA POUND

The past few days, I seem to have a lot of comments on people asking me, did I lose weight. OR OR OR did I do something about my weight. I have lots of new friends (its so nice to have new friends) on Facebook and I don't blame them for stalking my Facebook pictures and seeing all the past photos. Though, some photos gave me the what-was-I-thinking moment. How embarrassing but I'm sure many of us have that feeling as well.


So people start asking me what's my secret. To look so different and when they see me look thinner, especially my friends back in in school and they have the shock of their lives and their dying to know what did I do and how did I do it. Actually, I don't have a secret. Honestly no secret at all. I didn't know what I did but by thinking back I think I also realize that I do lost a lot of weight as well. I wasn't FAT or OVERWEIGHT. I was just very chubby. A very happy chubby person and I don't plan on losing weight at all but I do appreciate some of you asking me what happen and what exactly did I do to lose so much.


I did lose weight, yes. I was weight at 56kg. NO, not lying and I'm not afraid to tell you my weight. I know some girls are afraid of telling people their weight but as for me, NOT at all. At present I weight 45kg. Huge lost? You can come up to me and say "Hey Jas, here is a weight a machine, please stand here" GO AHEAD. Its tremendous but I have to tell you, I lost weight in the most depressing way and you wont find this a good tip as well.

Tumblr_m1ym4ceuda1rp78rzo1_500_large

Tumblr_m21dpwur291r3wc9wo1_500_large
You see, I wasn't fit. I go to the clinic often for check ups and my health is really an up and down status every time. My menstrual cycle is imbalance, I get tired easily due to I have Anemia and also I wasn't that healthy and I wasn't that fit at all. I did not do anything and I didn't exercise. You know, regularly people should exercise 2 to 3 times a week. Most depressing thing of all is that I just skip meals. Lots of meals.

NOT that I wanted too.
Believe me I enjoy and I love food so much that I eat like there's no tomorrow sometimes (who hates food right?). But with the work and the things I go through, - as you can see my past blogs. I guess that's how I lost so much of weight. Believe me, I have no intentions on starving myself, going on diets though I thought of diets before but that is just stupid.

If you want to go on a diet, FIRST you have to know what diet means. Don't simply tell yourself diet starts today and your going to just eat a salad. That is not how diet goes. Diet requires a lot of planning.
I don't want to lie to any of you, but the things I go through affect me a lot through mind, emotion and it came to the stage where I lost so much of weight because of that.


But if you want my advice on losing weight. I think its a big responsibility to do it the right way, which is putting a point where it is NOT about starving yourself. I don't understand why starving yourself would make you lose weight or even look pretty. Its NOT good at all. Its upsetting and it destroys us inside and out.
I've seen a lot of girls trying to starve themselves and go the gym and end up hurting themselves even more.

________________________________________________________________________________

SPEAKING OF GYM.


________________________________________________________________________________


Is it a trend to go to gym nowadays? I thought we go to gym to work out. I've been to a gym before, maybe a couple of times and one day, I was helping a friend on their dance routine (it had a mini studio and a big gym)


Its so funny really, girls go to gym and they work out and 5 minutes later, they stare at guys. Just what the hell were they thinking, is that really the point? See I don't go to gym because I believe that if your not professional when it comes to gym-ing , you need a professional help. You don't just simply go there to try on the machines just because "its fun". What's the point if you go to the gym actually.


Oh anyway, back to my secret (which is not really a secret)


I may not eat due to the things I go through or how hectic busy I am but when I do have time to eat or maybe just another regular dinner. I eat. A lot and in a very unhealthy way. Especially the sugar intakes I took. As some of  you would know I could drink 6-7 cans of Pepsi a day. In just a week. I'm serious! I might just die due to high blood sugar or suffer diabetes. But thank goodness I did not suffer from that. Praise God.

I guess that was the only energy source I had. I AM AWARE that that is really unhealthy and now as my New Year Resolutions, I cut down a lot of Pepsi or just any carbonated drinks AND IT WAS A SUCCESS! (THOUGH, PEPSI IS THE BEST!)


I replaced my favorite drink the whole wide world with *drum roll* WATER. WATER is a must. I wouldn't argue with that. Stay hydrated all the time because our body needs it. SO START DRINKING LOTS OF WATER.


AND DON'T worry about me. I'm no longer losing weight drastically and I eat proper meals now. I EAT BREAKFAST! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Oh, and I start dancing again! I love dancing. That's the only exercise I do (Well dancing is fun and it involves music!) I'm a bit better and healthier now though I still go to the clinic once in a while (it wasn't as often before).


So take care of yourself, its really important. A good healthy body leads a good deal for us.


Anyywaaaaaaaay,

IT'S SATURDAY. The weather seems nice here at my place. Well, I hope everyone had a good start for April! My April seems to be thrilling day by day. I have a lot of deadlines this month and most of all my sister's birthday is coming up. Oh how time passes, the apple of our eyes in the family is now a teenager. I am very excited for May! Patience.


I was so happy to know that I have many new readers with warm wishes for me. Just thank you so much for that I really appreciate all the compliments and emails

Cheerio!

JaszyRay~

No comments: