I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

FINAL CONCLUSION

What an unpleasant  night, I've read a lot of negative things that people have to say about my previous blog post, as you can see BELOW. All I thought was to update my blog about how I lose weight because many people thought I had a secret on my tremendous weight lost so I decided to sort that out and blogged about it because there was never a secret!


I can't blame midget minded people for having such midget minded thinking. I'm not that upset but I did get ticked off by them. MOST of them. I am used to hurtful messages and hate comments. Every positive thing do have a negative thing.


Firstly, I'd like to make myself clear AGAIN. I did NOT purposely starve myself. It just HAPPENED. Its been months back that the weight lost seems to be really drastic and even I was very surprised as well.


Also, I NEVER said I hated my weight or chubbiness. Back then I was happy and I don't have a problem with it as well. YES, you might saw my friends calling me fat and they tease me on and on and I get all angry at them, but if you see it in a different way, HELLO their my friends? CAN'T any of you take a joke? Its just a casual chat or conversations I have with my friends.


MOST of all, I do not like people skinny bashing me as well. AND I do not put myself as skinny. I don't hate skinniness or enjoy it as much as well but skinny bashing is way too much. How is this making things better? Skinny bashing people. I'm not some anorexic freak who hates food. I made myself clear that I'm really back to being balance. Balance meal, Balance weight, Balance health, BALANCE everything!


Disappointment strikes, but then again I would not want to entertain any of you. Heck, I wouldn't want to entertain all of this weight loosing thing anymore. I'd appreciate to not have anymore of this questions as well. Pleasant Night everyone.


JaszyRay~

No comments: