I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

UNTITLED - NO IDEA


Looks like I got my Christmas present early! 10 more days to Christmas!


SO! I have this interesting yet challenging bet that my mom and I plan, and its still going on. I have to NOT drink Pepsi for A MONTH and if I can do that for a month my mom will quit smoking. Isn't that cool?! I find it hard to believe because my mom is really a heavy smoker but I'd like to prove her wrong that I can live without Pepsi for a month. Actually, its tough. I mean, I can drink up to 6 cans a day. 6 CANS! Okay okay I know its unhealthy and I'm about to destroy my kidneys but I guess I need this bet yea know? To cut down on my Pepsi addict. Hah, and I start drinking water, like often. Thanks to a friend *winks*. It's cool. My relationship with my mom is getting better each day.


Its good you know, and I'm happy.  I hope to know a lot of girls who keeps good relationships with their mom. I went to this society about Mother Daughter Relationship kind of thing and its really nice. I like the atmosphere. The talks are really inspiring too. I love all this things. It makes little differences and little differences will be huge differences in the end.


So what have I been doing for the past months. BUSY. With my job and assignments. But no matter at least I'm finding time now to update this blog. I have a lot to write now! I think...


Wow, could you believe it. 2011 is coming to an end. I have learned so much this year. Like, Driving without putting on the signal pisses people off.

I'll update more soon :)


JaszyRay

No comments: