I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Friday, December 23, 2011

LETTERS TO HEAVEN


389521_294311047272824_185547371482526_753983_1914680529_n_large


I know that things happen for a reason and just like the words of MacbethWhat's done is done.
Its funny how time passes so fast that you thought everything will be okay and that 2011 is about to end, But my journey to the end pretty much crushed when an unfortunate event happen. I am still upset and down about it. I couldn't believe what happen recently, I could not accept the fact, to know that
I lost a friend, A very good friend AND he was so amazing that he puts a smile on people's faces. 
Many of us who know him cared for him so much, he was special and he still is.


When I first knew him, he had this smile and you could just feel something good about it. I felt that his smile reflects his personality and it did. He had a great personality. A personality that is so unique and he is just a keeper.That smile of his brought me to be his friend. He was nice, he was kind AND I could not forget how funny he was. I have always appreciate having new friends. He was my new friend.
I loved all his jokes. How could someone so amazing, be gone so fast.


20th December 2011, a tragic day it was.
He couldn't learn from his mistakes.
He had no chance to say sorry. He couldn't fix things. Most of all, he couldn't even say goodbye.




My lovely friend who is now with god,
I'm sorry that I couldn't attend your funeral, to make it up to you I'll send you my prayers.
I hope your okay up there. Your an angel now. Take good care of yourself.
 As for me and all your other good friends out there, we will never forget about you.
I know that I would never forget about you. You truly are one in a million.


 R.I.P ShineShawne-Sy
1993-2011


JaszyRay

No comments: