I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

D&D

I was having breakfast with dad and he was reading the Morning Newspaper. As usual, he always checked the back page first. Can't help but to be attracted to the paper as well, there was this article about a father chained his two children in the bathroom leaving them with no food and straightly off to work. Further story, the reason why he chained them was because of their disobedient behavior and it made him angry.
Like, REALLY ANGRY.


The newspaper also said that he had troubles because of his wife who left him. Awww, at first I was really mad for what he did to his children. How can someone chain their kids? I understand "the cane method" but that's really a red flag for bad parenting but after further reading, I guess its pretty understandable. Though, its still not right to throw your anger on kids. Plus, they were just so young. 2 and 6 years old children. I don't blame him that much because when your emotionally disturbed.
You tend to do things that are not right.

Depp_largeI'm sure he didn't mean to do it, he felt bad about it. He just needs a chance to prove to his kids how sorry he is for doing that. I do believe he deserves a chance.
 A father relationship towards his kids.
I find that gold. Mainly because I guess I never had a good relationship with my dad.

I don't normally talked about him much in anywhere, we had a rough patch towards each other for almost 4 years. I never liked him, he never liked me. That's basically it. We ignored each other and we picked fights as well. I understand what I did back then that's why this year is different. I started to be close to him again. The past is the past and I forgive him for what he did.

Talking about him now, I'm happy about it. I am proud that I have dad. Though he isn't that perfect and a hot head but I am bless that Were getting back to being as close as we were before. I could not ask for anything else. I don't want us to be strangers or still  keeping that grudge feeling. I would never give up to still love him. Though sometimes, it is healthy to argue with him, like you know, teen stuff. He still does that DO's and DONT's stuff. Who's dad doesn't?

Funny-kids-pictures-daddy-love_large


One of my New Year Resolutions, to have a healthy and happy relationship with my dad again.
His not getting any younger and nobody is perfect but if he can't change, I should change.

UPDATES ABOUT MY AWKWARD LIFE: Life is starting to be great again.
I just got home from the best vacation ever. Well, ONE of the best vacations ever and I just love hotels.
Especially breakfast. Damn you pastries. I'm fat now. Literally FAT. But who cares, I'm happy.


Happy Girls are the Prettiest Girls~


JaszyRay.

No comments: