I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Friday, November 25, 2011

THE NEW GIRL

NOTE: This is a major blonde blog post. Don't say I didn't warned you.

I just have to blog about this because I really really REALLY fell in love with this show.
Starring Zooey Deschanel!



Okay. I'm not a fan of her and I still do think she looks like Katy Perry (No offense to Zooey fans)
BUT I'm starting to grow on her. I think its because of her new TV Series, NEW GIRL.
You can now watch it at Star World Asia.
Firstly, I just watched the first episode today and I felt it was really nice because her character reminds me so much of me!

 HOLD ON. I'm not being vain but its cool you know, I can finally relate to something and I love her fashion sense in this show! I like the cute skirt and her simple suede sweater.
I think Zooey is really cool in comedy and I would really give her a chance if there's any other new movies starring her, I would watch. I swear.


The show is about a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend and she is tired of her room mate though their still bff's, so she moved out AND then she met 3 guys in the internet, (I forgot their name) and she just needs a FRESH new start with a few help from those 3 guys, and first is to be their room mate and because she just had a bad break up. She was dancing naked for her boyfriend and then she saw him with another girl when Zooey is still NAKED. Ouch and Embarrassing much.


She did get to be a room mate to those 3 guys.
Come on, how many guys would say NO to Zooey to be their room mate right??

Why do I find it similar.

Her character name is Jess - People call me Jas, or maybe because it starts with J?
Her character loves Dirty Dancing - I love Dirty Dancing! (ITS A MOVIE)
Her character is quirky and weird - I'm quirky and weird.
Her character have 3 cool guy friends - I have 3 cool guy friends too!
Her character needs a fresh new start - I need a fresh new start!
Her character just had a break up - Well, I'm single..


SO basically, that's how I feel about it and over all I can really see Zooey's personality on TV now.
Hope she does more TV series and movies. I'm really looking forward for the next episode.

ANOTHER NOTE : This blog post is just another reason why I should update my blog more often.
CHEEESE!


Jasmin Rayhan

No comments: