I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WHY?

Tumblr_lkxh5n9fym1qc38zjo1_500_large


A few days back when I was just surfing the web and indulging myself in Facebook, I saw this video of a girl cutting a girls hair, apparently these girls are still in uniform. High School Girls gone wild? Facebook is like the fastest news ever to know everything and just today I saw it on the newspaper about the incident, sadly it was in Chinese. After knowing the whole story from a friend, well I'm just ashamed.


After watching that video, I feel that it is seriously an embarrassment and it felt as though humanity is about to vanish especially to the girls around us. I never thought that girls these days could go to the extend nowadays. It seems so cheap and its giving us girls a bad name. What's so nice about bullying? Please realize that it is not a trend and it makes you look even more dumb. Your parents would be devastated and people around you will just give you the bad impression. I don't know why it just satisfy you bullies by just bullying someone. Do you sleep well when you bully someone and making someone feel miserable? 
A person with a lot of hatred inside can never be a someone because it doesn't make you a hero but just another low life loser. 


Bullying is not fun and so is hurting someone else. I don't see the point what's so nice about doing it to someone else but I guess you just don't get enough loving from your parents, well that's one of the top reasons, even Oprah says so, maybe your just not educated enough and the best thing you could do to satisfy yourself is to take the scissors and cut someone's hair.Your just really that dumb and what your getting now is a lot of people cursing you to die. That is the life of a bully alright, and the most saddest thing ever, 
THE BULLY WAS A GIRL. 
Cmon what the hell is your problem? Girl you really are retarded. N as for the person who video the incident. Well what more to say, they do things without thinking. Look what it got to now.


As for the victim. I wouldn't want to give you the winning point much but I think everybody should know, when your facing that situation you gotta at least stand up for yourself. Crying will never make things easier. Put your feet down and don't let anybody touch you. Know your rights and don't be afraid because your just dealing with another human. You may get hurt but act fast and take the action straight.
Their going to pay the price twice and what goes around comes around. It all takes some guts. 


Lets not destroy humanity people and lets not do such foolish things. 
Nobody is perfect but hurting someone doesn't make you a winner. 
That girl is in deep shit but hey, she deserves the bitter medicine.


-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: