I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A SPECIAL SOMEONE.

4540472695_0090446b9a_z_large

This week makes me feel a little special.
Well, I like being special. Everybody deserves to be special too right?


Being special makes you feel good. 
Good about yourself and its not about you being a show off or anything, 
So how do I put it.


Like when your working hard and learning new things, thats what I've been doing now 
until I decide what I really wanna do. 
Its all in plan but I don't wanna rush. I'm really happy with what I'm doing now.
Sometimes when you do something without having anything in return, 
well actually, you do get something in return. 
Instead of getting what you want, it is getting what you need or even putting a smile on someones face. 


Because everything you do will always end up something good. 
I may not get what I want but 
I do get what I need which is love and knowledge and making a special someone happy. 


Thats what I learned this week, you will always get something in return no matter what you do, 
good or bad. AND, I love seeing my mom happy. She is the special someone :)


So who is your special someone?


-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: