I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A NEW YOU... IS NEVER TOO LATE.

Tumblr_lfw32823zd1qbycm1o1_400_large


A friend of mine almost had a screw up life. She/he was often crushed by sadness. Sometimes its just hard for her/him, because nobody understands whats up with her/him. People just expect too much and would ignore other people's drama because they don't know how it feels. I don't expect myself as the miracle but all I could be was her/his best friend.


So I told him/her that its alright, I did the comfort, talking it out is the only way and I showed the love. Any friend would do this to their own best friends. That is what friends are for. I don't want her/him to be sad. What everybody needs is happiness.. I knew from the very start, she/he is my best friend. She/he was always there for me no matter what. How often would I get a friend like that. I should be lucky and glad, and I am. Now its my turn to be there for her.


Its never too late for anything. Its your own choice to start on something that you want. Follow your heart is one thing, you got to believe in it too. She/he feels better now. Its great to see her/him to smile again, the laugh he/she had, by then you know, your best friend is alright.


Sometimes in life, it is not only how you felt on something that makes you happy. It is what you do for someone too. So lets be more generous. Its a Chinese New Year. Lets put a smile on people's faces and make the rabbit year something special. Hope everyone had a good holiday and celebrations.


Its FEBRUARY and its CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Year of the Rabbit!


How long was it that I didn't update this blog? Since the last 17 days..
 I'm sorry to disappear. Just like that without any news.
I was so busy with work and time flies when we have fun huh. Okay lame excuse.
I manage to have a great hang out time with the besties.
 I don't get to do much of that nowadays. Advertising is fun, but bull at times.


 I had a great CNY. I'm Chinese Malay so, CNY is part of me too. 
The family bonding, spending quality time with the family. It would be nice to do this often.
The food was amazing. Hey, I LOVE FOOD! Not to mention those awesome red packets. 
Of course, the red packets puts a smile on our faces. 
Sad thing is that I don't get to play with fire crackers :(


Thats pretty much what I did for CNY. Some good quality time. :)


-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: