I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A JUSTIN BIEBER POST



I was suppose to post this special blog post for the little girls whom I met at work due as a request. I'm sure that you girls have been waiting for this post as I promise. Sorry to kept all of you waiting, I have a superbly busy schedule this days but lucky I got a time off today so here it is, to my little girls who are JB lovers and all the other JB lovers..


I did wrote some little things about JB before in this blog but I guess a full one would be good. So its gonna be all about Justin Bieber now.. Haters please, this is just a request and I love responding to people's request! If you hate this post, send me a request on what you want me to write then. Okay thats pretty much clear...  I'll just start with "What do I think about Justin Bieber?".




First of all, I'm NOT a crazy-in-love fan of JB and I DON'T hate JB either.. Frankly, I actually admire JB and I admit that he is a great performer.. He worked his way up before and now he got help from his Mentor Usher. I don't see him as gay, I don't even know why people think that his a 40 years old dude before too. That is just lame and just because when he started being famous that his voice hasn't crack yet BUT his voice cracked already so thats a good thing for him..


Funny story I'm sure I told you girls before, when I first heard of JB, okay to be honest, I thought it was a girl singing to a girl. You know the song ONE TIME?? Sorry... But the more songs that I listen from JB I thought, you know this guy is not bad. Though its a little annoying to see him winning so many awards.. I guess the fans just love him and won't stop voting. I did the same to Katy Perry so I know how it feels to go crazy okay. Omg Katy Perry and JB are so close, makes me so jealous =_=


His songs are all about girls.. Ahahahaaaa but his new song Pray, now thats one nice song. I really like listening to it and I think what JB is trying to do is to help and make changes too.. I like this kind of people.. Make changes till things get better. HEY his trying! I'm sure everyone knew about the 3 years old girl crying for JB. NOW she's lucky I tell you. How many stars would do that? If I cry for Kris Allen, do you think he'll come and meet me? I'm just joking.. But JB was really nice to come and meet her AND made her dreams come true.. So lucky to meet her favorite star. Bright side for you JB lovers, his coming to Malaysia in April. So hurry and go get your tickets and go crazy..


I don't know much about his book, First Step 2 Forever but its a big hit and its always sold out quickly. Well point is, he makes his fans happy and thats what matters to him. No matter how many haters he has, (I guess he knows.) Well  every one has a mix of love and hate from everyone. We just gotta live with it!


So girls, I hope you enjoy reading this.. Specially for you!


-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: