I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

STANDING ON A HALLWAY



Do you ever feel to always be alone where no one can ever find you,

sitting on a dark place, hearing nothing but only you breathing and 

seeing a little bit of light coming through from a small window, or maybe not.

Just because you want to leave and be in a place where only you would fit in 

because you want to get out from the bad things that happen lately.

You loose your grip and you just want to be all by yourself. 

And you find that it is easier to think and holding back the time.

So sorrow, you wonder to yourself when is all this going to stop.


I'm not actually being emo right now.
 I'm just trying to express a feeling out of the picture on top.
Its all in the heart :)

-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: