I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

TIME PASSES FAST DON'T YOU THINK?

Tumblr_lb6r39dueg1qd30bpo1_r1_400_large

Just this morning I was listening to the radio and an old song came on.
Awwww. So whose a Spice Girls fan? Heehee.. Don't you guys love a good old song?
Sometimes I feel that songs can actually be our best friend. My thoughts that is.
Makes me remember all those beautiful memories I've had. Its amazing how life can be a joyride :)
Good times.. Very good times.
I would like to apologies for not updating..  I couldn't figure out what to write.
Then theres preparation for the SPM. The books and long hours of studying.
NO STRESS. NO FUSS. I'M SERIOUS.
I'm actually NOT afraid of SPM but I'm studying as much as I can. I'm not really the zombie type. :D
Good Luck to all Form 5's. Its NOW or NEVER..
We can do this! 
Have you ever get the feeling that time goes by too fast?
Just the other day I've graduated, Feels good to graduate! 
Thought maybe I wouldn't cry about it. But instead, I got that really sudden feeling inside me.
Everybody is saying. High school life is almost over.. Make it the fullest! Well I agree.
This feeling... Like, everything in you is changing and the next thing you know.
YOUR FEELING OLD.
Hahaaahaaa. Well I don't mean to feel old. 
Just you know. Especially to us seniors. Our lives are moving ahead.
With all the good times we've had in school and all..
I do wanna take back on my definition about friendship.
Some may leave us, but true friends will come back to you.
As for best friends, They can give every  pictures a meaning.
Someday were gonna look back at all of this. All the sentimental things.
We never know, we may have a good laugh about it too.
Because life is all about the happiness that we share with the ones we love. 


Like Prom :)


Okay speaking of prom. I can't wait. Its gonna be fun. 
I have no doubts that the DJ prom committee is working REAL hard to make the perfect night for all 
of us who will be attending prom. 


AND BEFORE I FORGET!

A special shout out to the Ex Candidates of  UPSR,
Congratulations to all. Do remember that this is just the beginning! So don't be sad! 
You kids (who are soon to be teens) got a long way more to go..
I believe that everyone of you are fireworks. So spark to the fullest :)
No matter what, Your result is your best. Because a wise person told me this, 
Its actually the effort you put to study hard. 


I shall end here for now.. Wont be updating until.. After SPM. Wish me luck! 


-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: