I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

DREAM IS JUST THE BEGINNING


The very LAST POST... FOR OCTOBER THAT IS :D
I have a formspring question and it really made me wanna write about it. The world of formspring drive me nuts sometimes. Majority people love to be really mean and nasty, but overall I like answering questions. No matter how nasty it is or how nice it is. Its just questions, and somehow statements.. Nothing to be affected about it too.


But this question really got me thinking to write about it.
This "Anonymous" think that dreams are not real. To make it more better for me to "understand", he/she added more details on why he/she don't believe in it.
One thing that makes me really sad is people who doesn't believe in dreams. 
Call me fairytale-fantasy-type of person or whatever you wanna call me I don't care because I'm just here to make my statement. I'm not saying I'm leaving in a fairytale either. I'm not that bimbo and yes this is reality. It really pissed me off when people think theres no such thing as dreams and hopes.


So go ahead you can say "KEEP DREAMING" or whatever. Someday I'll prove you wrong. (Judge me if you want.. I mark my words seriously.) 
Everybody knows that dreams are just the beginning to everything. Well at least I do hold on to that quote. You gotta start with a dream. A dream can be an aim. Its the first thing to do. The starting line. Don't you want to achieve in something? You want your dreams to come true you have to work for your dream. Isn't that the right thing?


Some people just don't see the brighter side of things. Dreams are real and yes, I do believe in dreams. If you really think that this are all a pack of nonsense then I guess your really insecure and you love seeing others fall. I have no doubts that you haven't found your true calling and your really a sad person and you don't believe in yourself either. I faced a lot of this people in my formspring and I really do wish theres hope for them to realize about themselves.  What is there to be so down about? You have to remember that everybody has a spark. You just have to find your spark. Nobody is the outcast in anything even if were different. Being different doesn't make us the odd one out either. Everyday is a brand new day. You just have to look forward to it. Don't always hold back.



-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: