I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

TRIALS ESSAY (CONTINUOUS WRITING)

I'm from SMK Damansara Jaya and I wrote this essay for my SPM trials exam 2010 :)





My parents think that I dream too much.
I could think of anything that's impossible and sometimes it's hard for me to describe it to others which made them think I'm weird and complicated. I always have big imaginations. Sometimes I let my imaginations to be my solution to everything till there's one fine day I've gone overboard, thinking that my neighbor was a vampire.

It was another ordinary day where I get up from bed and getting myself ready for school. I wasn't looking forward to school because I'm pretty much sure there will only be a few people present in class. Though I don't have a choice and I definitely don't want to be marked as absent. I had my morning cereal without milk. I don't like milk on my cereal so before I could read the morning newspaper the bus came.

Lucky for me, my friends Johann and Yean Yi were in class. The whole day we did nothing but talked. Playing a little game of "truth or dare". Classic, but it still wasn't entertaining. I asked them to come over to my house later after school. Just to kill our boredom they both agreed to my plan where they rather sit in my room doing nothing. Johann suggested we walked back to my house because the weather was nice to get a "slurpee". So the three of us walked and enjoyed our "slurpee" while it lasted. Suddenly, from out of the blue we noticed that there was a new neighbor that moved in right opposite my house.

My friends and I were curious, and then we saw the neighbor coming out from his car. He doesn't look like some old friendly person with a dog for his best friend. In fact, he was tall and pale, very pale and he wears this long black coat. He looks like a vampire. Something like Nosferatu. My crazy imaginations again.


As I got back up to my room I peeked at the window to have a look at him one more time. My imagination were tingling and I felt even more curious.
I told my friends about it. Explaining to them in the most exaggerating way. Johann and Yean Yi were staring at me with their mouth wide open. They think I'm out of my mind, again. But I do admit I've gone crazy this time.

I had the most craziest yet dangerous plan, I should sneak into his house and to be extra sure of myself that he is a vampire or maybe not. Yean Yi never agrees with me. She thinks it's a stupid plan and it's going to end up as a huge problem later. She uses crimes and laws to fight with my debate but I still am too stubborn to care. Johann was up for it though. I'm guessing he was just too bored and he finds this sneaking into people's house are like the "Charlie's Angels". Johann is like my twin. Were really close and we agree on each other sometimes.


For my sake they agreed to it and so we packed some few important things like flashlights, our matching toy "walkie-talkies" that we got for Christmas which actually worked and some chewing gum where in the movies they had chewing gum too. The three of us decided to sneak in to the neighbor's house around night time but lucky for us the vampire neighbor went out to go do some errands.

The three of us walked and pretended that as if we were spies. Every spy has a brilliant idea and so I think the most brilliant idea is to break through the windows. Pretty impressive but lucky it was open so I went in first and Johann came in next. Yean Yi was too afraid so she kept a look out for us.
Everything was nicely organized in the house. A cozy living room with a big flat screen TV. There's no coffins and bats at all. Johann proved me wrong and decided to tease me for it. Suddenly there was a noise upstairs. There you go, an adventure for me. I guess it's not too late to prove Johann wrong now. We went upstairs and slowly looked around. There was this strange box that caught my eye. It looked like those ancient box and maybe there's something interesting inside like who knows maybe there's a potion or maybe even blood. As I almost opened the box I was anxiously excited then I heard a scream at my hip where I attached my walkie talkie at my pants.
Yean Yi screamed loud for us to get out because the vampire neighbor was home. Johann and I rushed off to the window. But it was guarded with a huge bull dog and it's blocking our way with his bark. It chased us around and we decided to split up. Johann managed to get out "flee free" as I was stucked with that horrible bull dog. I've really done it this time. My parents are going to kill me for this. I can't let them ground me again. I can't blame my imaginations now. I have to remain as a spy.

I tried to find a place to get out. Every window was locked and there's no time to find the key. So I changed my plan. I shall hide in one of the rooms. As I went in to a room I saw a little girl. She suspiciously asked why am I here. I panicked and begged for an exit.


The girl had a happy face. She wont stop giggling and so she lead me to a strange door. I don't have a choice but to trust her and so I went into the door. Thought maybe as I opened the door I'll be in another world but I came out safe instead. Before I could catch my breath and thank god for it I realized that I had stepped on some dog poo. This is what I get for being a spy. I went out of the house and saw my friends and they asked me if I was alright.

We wanted to walked back to my house but then we saw the neighbor. Who wasn't actually a vampire. He asked us what were we doing outside his house. We were speechless and we don't know what to say. The little girl came out of the house and told him that the three of us were nice enough to come over for a visit to say hi.


Clearing up the evidence we just said yes. For adding more prove, Johann gave the little girl some chewing gum as a welcome present. It wasn't a nice present but I guess it worked. I promise to Johann and Yean Yi to never do such a crazy plan like this again. Although being a spy can be fun. Thank goodness for the unexpected stranger. Otherwise we would all have been in serious trouble.

Thanks for reading. (yes there were some grammar mistakes)
Good luck for your exams!! Let your imaginations run wild! :)

=Jasmin Rayhan=

No comments: