I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Friday, November 19, 2010

SHORT NOTE

Tumblr_laonwumzlq1qzvsqto1_400_large

If only life was a doodle,
Scribble here and there,
Then you put those beautiful colours,
We can always turn back if there's mistakes,
Everything seems easier in the end.

Excuse me for being a doodle freak.
DOODLES RULE.
Its fun to just draw something complicated.. Which somehow it tells a story.
Also.. Its the best way to express ourselves as well! 

ART IS EVERYTHING

I'm gonna start doodling again.
I still have a lot to polish up. My work just seems good and never better yet.
Gonna get those Sharpies.

Well this are one of those things I wanna do after SPM.
 Like my title says. Just a SHORT NOTE. 

=Jasmin Rayhan=

No comments: