I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

SO ITS GAME ON

So how are the holidays coming along? Great isn't it? A day when you can sleep and also waking up late. I started playing this game called Night Club City.. On Facebook... That means I'm wasting my time on Facebook. My so called holiday fun routine. Lame I know. But I wanna do something exciting too. Like going karaoke or something. I love singing.. Its my hobby and my life. Oh I dream too much.. But dreaming is good you see. Getting confidence for ourselves that we can achieve in anything. Its fun as well! That's why I love quotes. They just made me feel good for myself when I know I can do anything thats possible. Its just a matter of believing too. Also being inspired by so many people. Great people who made a difference. Like this person name Nina a.k.a MIZZ NINA. Could you believe shes a Malaysian and she is a feature on Colby O Donis new single? Well thats what I heard. Cool Isn't it? Dreams can be done :) Well shes not the first to be international, remember Chenelle?. Yeahhh we do. Before I end here, I just wanna say I can't wait for World Cup AND...I'm willing to wake up and watch the game. Yes I will!! AND I support Spain. Hahaa! Gooo Spain!

=Jasmin Rayhan=

No comments: