I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Monday, June 14, 2010

IM FEELING LAZY

So people ask me maybe I should put pictures in this blog. You know.. To make it look more interesting and all. Their on the way and I'm trying to not write too long as well. I don't want to have a boring blog that nobody reads it.

 Could you believe Germany last night? 4-0. Wow I'm scared already.
NOT. I have faith in Spain and I know their gonna do great on their first match.. Fifa fever yo.. After the game I couldn't sleep. Guess what I did? I studied Sejarah and I'm super duper serious.

I mean I brought a new reference book yesterday. Its like a comic kind of way of studying and It attracts me =_=. Even though I read it. Still form 4 Sejarah is boring. So is form 5. I don't find it interesting at all, Its boring! Sorry Sejarah lovers. Don't get offended but I like form 1 Sejarah. Now thats interesting, OH OH and world history. Some of them I guess, I'm not really good at history but my mom is a pro.

(Her favorite subject. See I'm the exact opposite as her) Malaysia history is making me sleep all the time. But what to do.. I have to get good results yea? Then again. Its just gaining knowledge. Plus the facts weren't that accurate in our text books. Man... I just can't wait for SPM to be over.


=Jasmin Rayhan=

No comments: