I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

HOLIDAYS

Eventually SPM is getting another step closer. But we need breaks as well. So nice to have 2 weeks of holiday. Well my holiday starts today. Hehe.. Good luck to Yean Yi and Stephanie for their Economics exam. Just do your very best of the best! Mid term is a joyride I must say. Yea right! Well I still got a few more homework to be done. I need my pebel marks.
(pebel: homework marks that adds in your exam marks. I know lame right?)
As some of you all know. I want.. NO.. I must watch Toys Story 3 on this holiday. I grew up with that movie and hell I'm a Buzz Lightyear fan. To infinity and beyond.. Isn't that a cool line? I don't find it childish but I find it a very good movie because the movie was so successful and anyone can watch it really. I guess its young at heart. Not to mention I had a list of things of what I wanna buy on this holiday. Reasonable things like liquid eye liner. OK that's not reasonable but I need them.



=Jasmin Rayhan=

No comments: