I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

SELENA

Its official. I have eczema... NO Its not contagious. Its just a skin disorder and having that sucks. REAL. BAD. Oh well.... Wow.. Its gonna be June soon.. Commerce (Perdagangan) is tomorrow.. Hell I don't even bother reading the form 5 chapters. I covered the form 4's but It wouldn't be enough to score an awesome grade. I guess I'm so excited for holidays. Hey everybody is.. Omg I was watching SELENA last night. You know the Mexican-American singer who made it BIG and sadly her career ended at the age of 23 because she was shot? It was so tragic and sad.. I mean.. She was doing so well already. So young and beautiful, NOT to forget she was very talented.... And her husband's name is Chris!

 
Jennifer Lopez did a great job as well. She played as her on the movie. Perfect casting. She is the perfect person to play as Selena. I remember my first time watching Selena ON TAPE not ON CD.. I was so young and dad told me to watch the movie. I totally fell in love with the dancing and the being on stage thing. The outfits were so... Glittery.. Well Selena is an Icon now. It's amazing how she keeps touching people's hearts with her music. I really wanna do that someday :).


Don't you think is great? Doing something you really love and someday you made it right to the top. Success that is. Well I have to keep believing in myself for that.. I know I can. Because
life is a climb but the view is great



=Jasmin Rayhan=

No comments: