I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

CHECK MATE

Physics paper today. I didn't take physics so am now at home chilling. Well I be chilling for awhile because I need to go through Commerce (perdagangan) later. Isn't this awesome? Not really hahaaa. Only 2 more papers to go and I'm free.. FROM MID TERM. I'm fully free when SPM is over. 7 subjects are not that hard. Well I really need to work on Sejarah and Math now. I know I'm failing on mid term but I mark my words. I wont fail on trials. Because I know I can do it. I don't mind not getting an A but a pass would be really nice. Do believe in me that I can and I will. Going through many things this year. Some were unexpected and some were surprising. A very good friend told me this
"Its our last year here anyway. Were never gonna see them again". I truly believe in that. Whats the use of hanging out with people who just love putting you down? Its not nice at all to put someone down you know. I don' find it entertaining at all. Even people around us feel the vibes. People see and people know. (Then again we can't blame them for having eyes). I'm really tired with the insults and the gossips and also the criticism. She also said
"She calls herself a true Christian when she's being a bl**dy Hypocrite".
So you call yourself a goodie goodie when your the one spreading the venom?
Readers, don't you think its a waste of time? Facing this kind of people and actually think their your friends? Isn't it tiring to hear peoples criticism and insults? How long will this last?

Example. Justin Bieber.
Ok why hate him?


Because his gay.

Because his voice sounds like a girl.

When his voice crack, his career is gonna be over.


Now that is one thing I REALLY disagree. A career will never be over unless you want it to be. But the Chris Brown case is different la, he siao siao edi. So whats the use of creating groups like Justin Bieber sucks, Condom sizes XXL, XL, L, M, S, XS, JUSTIN BIEBER. Don't you think its a waste of time? Your probably thinking its a tough world out there right now if you happen to imagine your in Justin Bieber shoes. How would you like it when your compared to condom sizes and such. JB is gay because of his voice? His voice crack already. Isn't it good? Read again. HIS-VOICE-CRACK. That means better voice this time. So you don't need to say he sounds like a girl. I'm not a Justin Bieber fan and I don't go
OMG-JB-I-LOVE-YOU-PLEASE-MARRY-ME (well only to Kris Allen. But I'm not gonna put him in the picture now). To me his consider good already and his song baby is nice. I love that song. Still this is my point about criticism and insults. Its a waste of time and it won't last long. If you happen to disagree, That's your point so keep it to yourself. I'm just saying.

=Jasmin Rayhan=

No comments: