I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

SATURDAY

Saturday and raining. I really do like rainy days. I don't find it sad but really I love it especially when your really cozy at home. Exams are still on. I only have about four subjects left. Facebook and blog calms me down after a very nice study time. I wouldn't say I haven't been using the computer for so long or I'm banned from using the computer until exam ends. I would just take at least an hour or two to be on the computer. Mom likes the way I plan that way. She says "very nice organizing. Hope you follow it until SPM". Hahaaa very funny mom. Mom is very funny really.
So this morning, I was surfing youtube. Listening to Korean songs. I like Korean songs and I'm a fan of SS501 :).
Well while surfing, I find this song REALLY catchy. It made my head went right right and left left like how Doraemon use to do it. Did I just compare myself to Doraemon? Oh bummer... Anyway the song is called
Same Heart from a girl band Kara.
The song is nice. By just a look on their cover. I finally know this band. I'm really outdated as well. My cousin says this band is so popular already and only today I discover them. I guess that's the whole point in the entertainment world. You have to be smart to attract people. Korean bands are really a hit now. Even dad was wondering "why listen to Korean songs when you don't even know what their saying?". Well he has a point. He also notices that my PSP was flooded with Korean songs. Haa. Haa. Haa. Well, I guess its because the songs that we look in to nowadays are catchy beats or just anything. This is just my point really, if you happen to disagree, its alright. Being original is the only way to be in the entertainment world and I don't think anyone would want to be second best every time. I know because I wanna be in the entertainment world as well. Then again, I still have a long way more to get that dream of mine AND I'm gonna get it some day :)

=Jasmin Rayhan=

No comments: