I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

OK I HATE THIS

I really don't like to NOT update my blog. That's just not me at all.. People's excuse would probably be "I'm having exams now or something".. Well to me, all I have to do is just balance up my time.. Omg I still haven't get a chat box yet.. I shall get it now. Or maybe later. The Mid Terms are here and heck todays English paper was so manageable. I hope to score an A. :) I'm really focus for this exam. A good start for preparing SPM don't you think? That's the only thing I'm waiting to be done. I don't care anything else but just that.
(Well not that I don't care for myself and my love ones. Don't get me wrong) Just a few days back I discovered disturbance of backstabbing. Surprisingly I never knew a close friend would do that. As if I don't know what she have been saying to "her gossip machines" in class behind my back. Now I'm not gossiping on my blog ok. The things I'm writing now are THE FACTS and I chose to not gossip. SHE can gossip all she wants. Its not my lost and I got better things to do than to entertain that cat fish. Because in the end."Who gossips with you will gossip of you". Nuff said. Not to mention I prefer to choose the better road for my own good. I don't wanna be too harsh but well in this situations I have to because being too nice to people would somehow give them the advantage to overcome you.

=Jasmin Rayhan=

No comments: