I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I SHALL DO IT AGAIN

Apparently this is not NOT a new blog. It used to be my blog for all my pictures for show. I decided to make this as my "open blog" (NOT private) for everyone to read now because I realize people have been taking my pictures from this blog. Way smooth..Oh well its alright. Managing a private blog and an open blog.. That's cool and yes.. I have 2 blogs and I spent a lot of time writing at my first blog.. I guess is because writing is fun for me.. More like a hobby as well. All I could think of now are exams. Mid term is tomorrow and I'm glad that I'm prepared for it. Just how the friend always told me. "Its just a matter of effort to study". Two days back I was reading the WHOLE form 4 short stories and poems. I love reading as well. Building up knowledge and learning new words, "Bombastic words" and well poems.. Is passion for me.. Really it is. Ok back to form 4 English, I guess my favorite short story is "The Sound Machine" by Roald Dahl . Somehow Klausner (the main character) is a bit similar to me. Were not crazy people were just, you know sometimes when you think of something that you think its right but others doesn't think so and they tend to think your being overreacting then you try proving them wrong. That's a lesson to learn. People have different thoughts every time. None of us is the exact same. I hope I'm not making each and every one of you readers bored. I shall stop here now and.. I can see that this BLOG is so plain. Don't worry I'll do a bit more finishing touches soon like having a nice background and even have a "Chat Box". Now about that. I appreciate "no spamming". :)

=Jasmin Rayhan=

No comments: