I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

THE WORLD FROM MY EYES

Tumblr_lrhpjkjchv1qcb0fbo1_400_large

I see the world full of ups and downs, and unbalance ecosystem with large communities. The good and the evil. The positives and the negatives. All of those pretty much sums up my judgement. It clearly showed me what the world really is and how it is bound this way. But why does it have to be this way?

It is because of us. We are responsible for our actions to the world.
Ever wonder why life was easier back then?

When I see and think about the world, I see every person I saw. Mainly because I wonder what are they thinking and just looking at their facial expression to see if they put a smile on their faces. What I know now is that some of us are not satisfied or felt good about their day. Just a day, it can affect the people to be against the world.


Sometimes when I see kids I start to wonder if what I'm doing now is what I really want to do. When we get older, we start to not have much choices. But I still wonder if I'm following what I plan to do when I was a kid. Kids are great and I feel that their the source to hope. Their the most character building people compare to us teens and adults. Nothing doubts them, they have high hopes in everything and they always dream big. They always do things their way. Why am I not like that now? I'm not a kid but doesn't it make you wonder why your not like that anymore?
Because you stop believing in yourself unlike them

311505_256243317748891_100000896745994_769117_571628995_n_large

I remember a kid came to me and she asked me to run on the rain with her. Well that's just crazy, but she wanted to do it and she did. She was a smart little girl and she told me

"I want to run on the rain, you should do what you want to do".


I told her to keep that attitude and thinking. You see, kids are the new generation of us. Never let anyone tell you what NOT to do. That's what I see, the world is full of doubts and I think we should stop doubting on ourselves.

Tumblr_l9zpu6kakb1qdbbywo1_500_large




I miss school. The life where you think you've had everything. A life with no big worries and complications. Everyday, we look forward to a new day. I just don't see the point to be upset in school when everything back then was just so easy. When your in school you think about nothing else but yourself. That is what you should do and think about. To be great women and men in future we must have good priorities. With good priorities you will see something good in yourself for your future. I see the world with bright futures when your on the right track and not being affected by others.

Remember the movie Robin Hood? The man who stole from the rich and gives to the poor. How do you see or react when you see beggars or the needy. The people who doesn't have a place to stay, the people who begs for money and food to eat. By giving chances even if it's a small chance, things will change. The world towards to them, I'm upset to say ignorant and not only them who were ignorant but also to the people around us. I see the world with no help and kindness anymore.


We need that back. It wont hurt to give a helping hand and the act of kindness to people.
People can be mean but behind all that are people who got themselves hurt before. It is not nice to hurt people and it doesn't change anything to be good. When people are no longer friendly, there's no more trust, and when there's no more trust, there's no more harmony. Were making the world look like a place to compete with one another.


201002021020291311_large


The world still does have humanity. Sadly were putting it right at the bottom. I see the world lack of humanity. It seems that the world is a cruel and unsave place to live now. With the words from the politics and the government actions and even with what societies have to say. There wont be anymore justice when everybody wants power. Recently a few months ago we had a rally. It is shameful and it is giving everyone a bad sight. People forgot the meaning of being fair to others.

Just like John Lennon would say : Give Peace a Chance.
In the world, there is just so many people. So many different people with different features and color. Racism is part of why the world isn't a better place. There's nothing wrong with being different and we are just the same in some ways. Stop racism to make things fair and equal. Why bother declaring ONE MALAYSIA when no actions are taken by this. We are here to not fight but bringing the benefits for each other.

People can really make big changes while it is also affects the change of our nature. The world used to have the rich and goodness of what nature gives us. We should learn to appreciate the award of nature but it seems to be corrupted and more polluted as we are hungry to overuse nature's benefits. Lets not destroy nature because it is what puts the world all together at the first place.

I'm still observing and I'm still finding the right answer. I see the world through myself AND what I can do to make the world a better place. To show people that there is hope. To tell people to believe in ourselves. I see others and we do have the potential to give back something good for the world and making it a better place to live in. If we do good, we will get something good in the end and if we do bad, well god knows what.

Always preserve good intentions for one another.

-Jasmin Rayhan-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post! I love it! Magnificent perspective you have there. I've been reading your blog a few days ago. Couldn't stop reading your blog actually. You are really talented! I love all the points and thoughts you put in this blog post. I cannot wait for your next update.