I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

THE EXPECTATIONS IN LIFE

Tumblr_lb10xt3dwe1qcf9xzo1_500_large


The more I watch this movie, the more I think Tom is a complete idiot.
Well it is the movies anyway,
I couldn't find any better picture for today's post but its all up in the title.


I've been a little down recently and to not think about my itty-bitty sadness,
I had noodles with my sister. (Food makes me happy)

She was asking me a lot of things about expectations. I wouldn't want to burst her bubble because she's really the joy to my heart but I'd rather burst her bubble than to let someone/thing burst her heart, and so I told her...


DON'T expect too much, Appreciate before everything is gone.



I admit, expectations are always better than reality.

Reality is a wake up call and it sucks when the things you expect in life doesn't turn out as perfect in reality.

Everyone have expections and there's no reason to blame on that.
I feel unfair to know that some people always have to live up with people's expectations.
Everybody have different standards. It will be boring if everything is the same.




Well quit doing that, because it is not your fault. They don't see how great you are inside and out. It's their lost and as for ourselves,
 sometimes we need to learn to let go of our expectations and accept what reality gives us.
EVEN if you hate it just as much or nothing seems to be working out for you.


Don't get me wrong, I would love to live IN my expectations.
But you know, I can't and I feel like a total loser and I feel selfish.
I can't keep hurting myself on why something doesn't turn out right. It sucks (how many times have I used the word "sucks" already?)


I know, but things happen for a reason. - I always believe in that and I always believe on my quote. (I finally created a quote!!)

When life doesn't turn out the way you expect it to be, then improvise - Jasmin Rayhan


Just put it this way, expectations are like levels. Frankly we all put our expectations a little too high. It's really a down hill when we don't get our expectations. I learned to control my expectations by putting it step by step or maybe baby steps.


Each step at a time and when a step doesn't turn out right, improvise. I kept doing that and it made me happy and I start looking forward to my day with no expectations at all.
If you can't remove it. CHANGE IT.


Have you ever thought of making reality better than your expectations? You should.
It's alright to complain at first, but chin up. It's not the end that you have to give up on reality (and life).


It is possible to have reality better than your expectations and if your patient enough,
 It comes when you least expect it, and it's a great feeling.


I feel that people should live life calmly and not thinking about serious things too much.
Your just at the middle of the road when you want to reach to the end but your not prepared for it.
So what's the point?
In situations with your expectations. TAKE things slow.

NO EXPECTATIONS..... NO DISAPOINTMENT.


-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: