I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Little Note : WHY ME?

Tumblr_lr2m2cgskh1qio5ajo1_500_large


A blog post for now as I'm still writing for my next one.
WHY ME. I'm sure you asked this question before and it is pretty much a common use question. You ask yourself this when your teacher ask you to answer a question and you just don't want to answer it. - That's a way of putting it as an example.

I asked a few boys and girls, men and women on when exactly do they ask this question to themselves. Some of them gave me a reply by saying it is because their not up for a certain task or they don't have the guts to do what it takes.

To add on a bit more, what they told me is that it is all about the confidence or accepting what you must take. You don't like it because you think you can't do it.


Maybe, we should change our thinking about this just a lil, instead of Why Me, ask yourself...
WHY NOT ME? Why wont you ask yourself that instead?


BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. DO NOT DOUBT. JUST DO IT
Because at least you try, instead of doing nothing about it. :)

- Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: