I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

DEATH BED

Acid_picdump_35_large


I've been thinking about death lately.
I'm not being dark and NOT that I have suicidal thoughts or anything.
It just made me very terrified and cautious even more especially when there's so many accidental death this days. Death that unexpectedly happen.


Thinking of it, well I'm afraid to ever think about it and I wonder to myself what would ever happen if my life was taken away fast and what would happen to my love ones when I'm no longer living in this world.


There's been a couple of stories I've heard/read this week about death.
That made me think about it,
One was from a newspaper. Newspaper Title: He Did It His Way.
Such an inspiring person who just wanted to achieve in his dreams and putting his family as his main priority  but it just happened so soon that his gone.


The fact that he did so much and being blessed by the things he deserved.
Things just twist around 360 for him and his loved ones.


Another one which I've heard from my best friend who his friend, who has this best friend past away. (I heard it from Friend A and Friend A's friend who is Friend B who had his best friend who is Friend C past away a few days ago - I hope you get what I'm saying).


His best friend died the day after he proposed to his girlfriend.


THIS IS A TRUE STORY.
It happened just like that. Just a few days ago.
I couldn't believed it myself.


Its heartbreaking and it hit me hard to even heard it from my best friend n how he died.
I thought incidents like this would only happened in the movies. I guess not.
This is really a reality incident and I am sorry and upset to know about it
It made me realize that were not that young for death.


Do the people who lost their lives died peacefully or do they manage to accomplished and complete their goals that they wanna reach and complete?
Were they happy with their life before and were they ready to die?
Its such a twist of fate to some tragic death and you just don't know what life gives you along the way. Health or accidents. ANYTHING.


I asked myself, would I ever make it to die peacefully.
I just don't know, but I should do what I can because fact that we should remember,
when it happens, we have no choice but to let it happen.
Death is not a choice. We all have to face it someday.


I remember losing someone so dearly to my family.
On the 18th December 2008, I lost a best friend.
The person who I never thought would make a big impact in my life.
She's like a mother to me. I loved her. Nobody thought it would be serious but it was.
I could not accept the fact that I have to see her being buried.
The tears could not stop coming.


She's gone for 3 years now. I miss her a lot.
I visited her grave on raya this year. I still couldn't kept my tears away.
But some part of me told me to smile and wipe away my tears.


Because one thing I know, she had a great life. She was loved and remembered always.
I'm sure the people who left us wouldn't want us to be upset because of them.
Take it as a sign that it is your turn to live life the fullest.


It may hurt as much as you could not eat or sleep for days but remember the saying
"Time heals everything" and time does heal everything even when we take it slow or fast.


They don't want you to be sad and of course they didn't ask for this.
The good times with them are now turned to memories.
They did what they could and it is our turn now to live the life that they could not live.

Because they want YOU to be happy no matter what.
Lets all say our prayers to the ones we loved who lost their lives.


-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: