I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

FOOTBALL FEVER!



Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea were the teams that came to Malaysia to have a friendly match with The Harimau Malaya. 
It was a good game indeed but not really fair as I see it and Malaysia did their best and Safee Sali was of course the hero and the man for the team. (how typical).
I love football and I find that football is a very skillful game and it is not just kicking a ball and getting a goal which most women in the world would think and use that excuse to their man. *facepalm*.
Its not easy as it looks ladies, really is not.


 I was dying to watch Torres and the Chelsea team LIVE but sadly I didn't watch them LIVE but my depressed moment stopped when I realize that the game was nothing but dull and even as a Chelsea fan, THAT IS NOT CALL A GOAL and I wouldn't call that a lucky goal too, but nice try Drogba.  Maybe the referee was afraid of you cuz your so big and that's why he approve that the goal is counted.  A fact about Drogba, his wife is a muslim. So, is he gonna like puasa next month? 
Just wondering.


Oh well, I think Andre Villas needs to plan a better strategy for Chelsea now and they really need to buck up for the Barclays this August. HOLY MOLY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BARCLAYS!


Anyway, I'm not here to talk about CHELSEA, ARSENAL OR LIVERPOOL (Or even the Red Devils) I'm here to talk about Harimau Malaya. In fact, Do you ever feel weird when the supporters are wearing a different Jersey but they are supporting Malaysia? 
I DON'T. NOT AT ALL.


Why is it a bad thing? Your giving us a chance to watch these teams LIVE and I find it normal to see us supporters wearing another jersey and screaming GO MALAYSIA.  Plus, were paying for the bloody tickets. Makes sense no? 


Its not that we are not "Semangat" for our own football team, we still love Malaysia but there's really nothing wrong with wearing another Jersey. The same thing happen when MU VS Malaysia.
At least some of us bother to scream our lungs out for the Harimau Malaya.


Yea its weird or maybe BAD to some of  you, but what can we actually do about it?
Especially, What can the Menteri Sukan do too? 


If they don't like the sight of us wearing another Jersey and supporting other team they should really pay more attention to the Malaysian Football Team then because people have the rights to support whoever they want to support. 


They should start building a better platform for them and pay more attention! Malaysian Football is good but not great yet. were always at the mid sea level all the time.
 We are improving but in just a fiddle. 
Ever wonder what makes Chelsea, Liverpool and other football teams in the world great? 
Is the appreciation from their Sports Minister. 


Forgive me if you think I'm wrong but it is a fact and same goes to other sports too.
We want a better Malaysia every time (well BERSIH was a big commotion) and its upset to see that our Malaysian Sports are really lack of attention, ESPECIALLY FOOTBALL.


 So conclusion, Its not the people's fault and Gobal really gotta stop complaining and start doing something. His little speech in the stadium is not gonna make a difference. 
TALK IS CHEAP WHEN THERE'S NO ACTIONS TAKEN.
N he can start by dressing up nicely first than making a statement.


-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: