I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

BEAUTY

As a girl, I know that we are very "cliche" with things sometimes... Or maybe always.
We just demand so much and we always have wishes,
well we expect things to always turn out the way we wanted it to be.. 
Not to mention our "off and on" moments (THE PMS).
As a better definition about us girls, were just fragile and emotional and 
we just want to be happy and strong for ourselves and believing that love exist.
In fact, guys find it hard to understand us girls.. 
Lets put it this way, sometimes were just Maths to them or 
maybe harder than solving a Math question, but lets keep it that way :D
Were just different from guys and as I see it we are more insecure than them..


Mostly, its because of the way we look. We judge our beauty often. What is beauty?


I realize that many of us girls always tell ourselves "Im not beautiful, I'm ugly". 
Far too many of us and including me sometimes.. We just want to be beautiful JUST to fit in.
Well as I've said, nobody is born ugly and 
I believe that we shouldn't judge through beauty and so forth hotness 
because this two can't be measured.. Instead we didn't see who we are as in ourselves..


Beauty is in the heart.
THAT is what makes us beautiful.
Its impossible to measure the beauty and hotness because we have our own beauty.. 
Our own dignity and and identity..  Be yourself.. Well I'll admit it that I do have insecurities. 
Having eczema sucks and it would bug me so much and 
I do tell myself that I wanna be like that girl on that magazine.. 
(Don't we used to do that all the time?). 
Seeing how beautiful someone is on the magazine but 
I gotta realize that those girls are touch ups just for the beauty to be shown on the outside 
but their actually just ordinary girls like us.. 
Were the same but we are owning a different heart. 
Which is important to take care of it.
I learn to not be insecure because there's no point on being insecure 
when your not doing anything about it. 
No matter how hard it is, there's always a solution.


Were beautiful for who we are..
Why don't we still keep this word and make things better.. 
We have flaws and were not perfect... Its natural. 
The reason why we don't accept the beauty on the inside its because 
people judge on the outside and gives us mean words just to put us down and feel bad for ourselves. 
Why bother caring about what people have to say about you?
No one has got the right to tell you that
you are not beautiful or good enough other than yourself because the judge is YOU.
People who say nasty words to people about the way they look 
would lead them to being ugly and that's the most ugliest thing, 
which is judging someone where they don't realize that their making themselves ugly.


So why not be nice and start being beautiful on the inside, 
because that's what matters and trust me you'll feel great and as I believe,

Nothing is more beautiful than having a good heart.

-Jasmin Rayhan-

1 comment:

"I" the writer said...

Beauty is from the heart, most of them know its true but cant face the reality that outer beauty is more important...facts of life