I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

READY FOR 2011

Tumblr_ldu2qsst3m1qb4zpko1_500_large


New Year is coming which means.
Everything NEW.


2010 has been a great year for me as I learned and experienced many things. - Which is GREAT!
Ups and downs coming along the way - It NEVER ends.
 Not to mention a great Surprise 17th Birthday from my 2 best girls. - LOVE you both.
 I hope that 2011 would be a better year for each and everyone of us.



Here is my wish to all of you:

We should not be disappointed with ourselves because we are not perfect human beings.

Nobody in this world is perfect.

 We should always try to be better all the time.

 The bright side is that there's always a brand new day for all of us.

We should always hope for the best to come. - Take it as a blessing!

Start something new and great for ourselves.

Take the chance and be happy because its worth it.

Have a great NEW YEAR :)

-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: