I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Friday, December 17, 2010

KIDS THESE DAYS.


This is such a cute picture.. Isn't it cute? 
How many guys would do that this days?
No offence okay.. Hahaahaa.


Have you ever realize that kids these days are not how they seem to be? 
They are not as innocent as they seem to be now in fact,
I find that kids are really aggressive this days.. They got attitude and more like their not afraid to be daring.
They are so daring and brave and somehow it leaves me speechless. Its really sad to see it that way.


KIDS are thinking ahead could you believe it?. 
Sure the generation now is highly upgraded to everything.
I saw a kid owning an Iphone now, and when I was a kid I barely got myself a phone.


Well thats not the point.  The point is, kids have drastic thinking now. 
They think their teenagers or so forth maybe ADULTS. Highly mature "kononya".
As if they can speak with their minds. N to talk about their age, they are superbly young.
BELOW the 12 years old zone by the way.
 I find this a problem. I'm not insulting the kids these days. But they shouldn't act that way.
 KIDS are the next generation now.. Well who am I to talk about it right?


First thing, I love kids.. Its a first start to inspire someone and kids are my first start.
 Kids listen (sometimes) and I'm working in a place where kids are the reason for the job.. 
Well not really. But there are kids and I've been observing. 
Where are their politeness this days too? 
Have they not realize they are missing things in their age base?
Come on kids.. 


YOU HAVEN'T EVEN ENTER UPSR YET.
Influence is something strong. Kids absorb influence fast. 
They be really rebellious someday and theres no turning back to it.. 
Thats how it goes isn't it.., once your rude, your gonna be rebellious. 


Whenever I meet kids I always advice them to read. 
I'm NOT trying to be a "fairy god mother" to them or trying to SAVE THE DAY. 
I just love kids a lot and I don't want kids to be the bad faces. Get what I mean? 
Don't get me wrong. I'm not blaming the P.W.O.T 


Parental-way-of-teaching. 


KIDS should not meet LECTURING... YET. 
I've met kids who gets a lot of lectures from their parents and its not very nice to see a kid sad about it.
Sure they have to get some scoldings, but  what they need is good support and advices too. 
Also to not give them a massive spoiling-treatment. Bad turn!



I believe that kids should learn something good and useful for themselves. 
N I find that READING is the best solution so far. It never gets old either. 
N not forgetting to have fun. Enjoy life how it is.


LIFE AFTER SPM is great. 
Good Luck to those who are still having exams.
PROM is on Monday.
 :)


-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: