I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

SHES BACK


I'm back! Damn this blog.. I can't believe am gonna say this but. IT LOOKS DEAD.
Im sorry. I just don't have anything interesting to write.
I mean the Namewee post was a hit. So many people have been asking and sharing views with me. I like that. Its really cool and I wish to do it more often for this blog.
Do share your views and thoughts :D.
I like making a difference and I do wish to pursue that.
The trials are on.. So far so.. GREAT. One more subject to go. PERDAGANGAN.
Thats pretty much a subject where you have to memorize lots of facts..
Without facts you can kiss your full marks goodbye.
Ooooh and my birthday is tomorrow! I'm turning 17! Yay!!
Things have definitely change for the better. High school is gonna be over and Imma make this a good high school year like any other years of High school but better and I'm not sad that I be leaving the school. Because I always put myself as a lucky person but never perfect. I do have ups and downs. But everything turns out good in the end. A bigger journey will soon come. Nothing to worry about because the trick is.
ITS ALL ABOUT BEING YOURSELF AND KNOWING THAT YOU ARE SPECIAL.
Yes special is included. Because everyone is special in their own ways.


For start, nobody is born ugly. I'm POSITIVE that in this whole world. NOBODY IS BORN UGLY. Were just not perfect human beings which makes us think were ugly. Always be blessed with what you have. You should be grateful that were born fortunate. Some are not fortunate at all. Its all about appreciate with what you got. Compare to some brats who think death is a solution when nothing turns out well for them and yet they give up so easily. You should be ashamed of yourself that some unfortunate people can still go on with their lives. Everyone has their own abilities. But it is always the things we think of ourselves put us down a lot. Some just don't have the confidence to think that their good looking. Some just think their never good enough in anything. Truth is, it shows that your not trying hard enough or maybe your not even trying. There's so many ways for you to improve on yourself. You just have to keep searching for it. OK lets put this as an easy explanation.


GIRLS AND MAKE UP.
Their toys for girls. GIRLS need make up. Seriously WE NEED THEM. I believe that natural beauty comes when you work to get it. Simple as it is. If a girl think shes not pretty and it brings her down. The solution is make up. Or getting facial treatments etc.
Their ways to be pretty. Like taking care of your skin if you happen to be born with bad skin. But putting way too much make up is still bad. You just gotta know when to maintain it right?
Same goes to guys. If you hate the way you look. Take initiative to do something about it!
Its called a MAKE OVER. The point is that you should always do something that make you feel good about yourself. After all it is what you think in the end. It is certain that teenagers are stages where we feel insecure with ourselves. You just gotta try harder ;) and in the end it benefits you.. Trust me. Having your own uniqueness is already a good step in a teenage life. Without your own identity its just wrong. NEVER be a second. Because were born to show ourselves that were good and were proper human beings. It all ends with you saying "YES.. I am good enough".

=Jasmin Rayhan=

No comments: