I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

AU REVOIR TRIALS


Have you ever thought of something you wanna do? Something amazing that you could remember for the rest of your life? N when you thought of it. Theres just so many interesting things waiting for you to try. SOMETHING CRAZY AND FUN! Like I've said, I'm highly imaginative and I often think. I have a lot of interesting things that I wanna do in life.
I just feel that life shouldn't be wasted.. The quote "We only live once".
Well hold on to that. Its true and you wont regret on believing it. There's always the right time for everything. We just have to go through it without a rush.. One thing I learn though.. Its not about having the best childhood or teenage life ever. It is how you want your life to be. Whats the right decision and what are the choices that you choose. NOW thats a change.

The trials are over!! SPM your next!
Felt so great that I actually did well on trials.. After a lot of revising and studying.
Well its worth everything in the end.. I still have to continue doing it for 7 more weeks??
Hope that I have descent results. Time is going by fast.. VERY fast :)
As if it was just yesterday I turned 17. See how fast that was?
It was an amazing day..




In every reality, there must be some fairytale parts- JR

= Jasmin Rayhan =

No comments: