I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I MUST UPDATE THIS BLOG

I've been carried away with many things lately. One of em involves a raccoon. I shall say it again.. RACCOON. Its not like a cat.
You feed it and clean it up when its doing its business and all.




A raccoon is more aggressive and well lets just say double the work.
I still can't believe I caught one though. I named it Garu.
Because he is a male and he is stubborn as hell. He loves avocados like a lot.
Well his my pet now and NO I don't plan to make a



COME-SEE-THE-AWESOME-GARU-ONLY-1 RINGGIT-PEOPLE.



Even if I did I'll charge higher. Hahaa!



I love Garu and I would love him as much as I love my cats and tortoise.
(My tortoise name is Eddie.. His gay!)



Animals are awesome. I'm an animal lover (Its obvious) and I don't HATE any animals at all. Including pigs and dogs. Yea it is against my religion to touch them but hey there's nothing wrong with loving them right? I think puppies are super cute. They have this eyes and nose that are so attractive.

You know.. I wouldn't mind living in a farm with full of animals.
Hmmmm interesting... Maybe I can.. Anything its possible yea know.

=Jasmin Rayhan=

No comments: