I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Friday, July 23, 2010

HAPPINESS MAKES THEM SAD

Being happy is the key to success.
I know that for sure. In fact it is true and it is also an advantage.
Lets face it. People are cruel and mean.
Sometimes when you just ignore them they will just make a small lie
or gossip so that the news gets bigger and people tend to hear it and we will blow up.
Whatever it is I hold on to my faith. Inner strength and mind is much more better.
Its a good method too. Because if we don't overcome this now, it will affect our future.
We tend to not want to be screw ups but what to do some people are screw ups and
they want you to be screw ups like them. If were smart.
We will choose to not cooperate with them AND leave them be and move on.
I don't like to write long post this days. Its just. LONG.

-Jasmin Rayhan-

No comments: