I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

ALOHA!

A month plus of adventure I had with just about anything that comes day by day. I remembered my GIVE and TAKE rule. That is all I have been doing nowadays. Now, I am here welcoming myself to blog again! Goodness me, I used to be so hooked up on blogging and now I felt so disturbed knowing that this blog isn't as alive as before. No matter how many times I'd convince myself to blog, I just failed. But writing is still a part of me. Its the only thing I'm good at and the only thing that I would find peace in. Where did I go? Why do I kept being missing and all the sudden I come back and write a lot more things.













Didn't realize its been a month plus. I did not forget about this blog. I was having an adventure. New experiences in life that I never thought I would have. AND I felt, free. I felt so free that all this walls I build kept tumbling and I build them up again was all worth it. Hard work paid off for me and all I could do now is to appreciate all this moments.



I remember having such a troubled mind and all I could do was write. Remember those kind of blog posts? The tough times that I was experiencing and all I could do was shut myself down and maybe hopelessly cry. I guess those were the days where I am deeply more into expressing myself. But fret not, good things happen and I just venture myself to something else now. A little something for me to start all over? I don't know but I sure do like it.


This moments of impact in my life (haha, The Vow much?) I don't know how to explain this feeling of mine. But, I would try to elaborate.




You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.



Life is full of ups and downs, and most of the times I just stop believing. Believing in hopes. Believing in faith. At worst, I stopped trying. But then, I thought to myself again. I'm not quitting yet. I'm already in pain. I'm already hurt and I WILL GET A REWARD FROM IT.




Because before, I took advantage in a lot of things. I was of course that naive little person and oh the amount of luck I thought I would have. Everything was there for me. I just misused it and not to worry about it because I would have it all over again. Sometimes it is alright to be naive with yourself because somehow that's where you learn the hard way. We make mistakes and we learned from it, right? Though, it felt like a pay back. I do not understand it at first and I kept ignoring it. The more I ignore, the more I do the same old silly mistakes and I end up not learning anything from it.


I didn't exactly go well and smooth either. I was a bit selfish. I was so selfish that I didn't even felt sorry. But, I didn't mean too. AND I didn't hurt anyone either. I just needed to be selfish. Though, the outcome from it was okay and if I wasn't selfish, I would've just stayed at the same place. Well what else can I do? As if I would think that I am this perfect person in the world. I never thought of that and I never admit to myself that I am perfect. I am not. AND so are you.


What I'm trying to say is. It is alright to just point out the obvious. That if you think that it is the right thing to do, you just do it and see how it goes. I decide to be selfish at some point and in the end I pay back with good deeds. Because that was a passing line for me and I would repay it by doing good things.


I thank the almighty for all the blessings he have given me and I am still capable to pay my dues and to pray to him. I remember writing this down with the most amazing person in my life who is now above in heaven. Ever since this person left, I have not stop doing all this, and  I really miss that angel.


If you're not okay with something. Maybe instead of hiding your feelings about it. Just voice out.

If someone hates you. Its okay. Welcome them instead because life is too short to care about this people.

If no one believes in you. Don't be frustrated. Its pointless because as long as you are your own prove.

If you think it's right to do so, just do it.

If gossips changes everyone's thoughts about you. Keep your chin up because this people are fools.

If things don't turn out the way you plan. There's still a lot more to multitask and improvise.

If your dreams are not coming true, still keep on believing and keep making a change.

If you keep trying and nothing turns out right, start a new strategy.

If you're upset. Be upset for awhile, it is alright to cry, but give yourself a thought to get yourself up again.

If you're heartbroken. Think of all the other people who are worth more than that person who broke your heart.

If you can give. Give as much. And if you take, be thankful and appreciate it.

If you have the things you want, never take advantage of your blessings.

If you spread smiles, you might just made someone's day.

If you keep doing something good, someone will notice it.

-- The list is endless, but as long as you drop the negatives and see the bright side of things. Never you will go wrong.


JaszyRay

No comments: