I am JaszyRay

My photo
Since you're here, just start reading. Who knows you might find me interesting.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I DONT WANT THIS TO END

Emotions are stronger than mind.
I guess when your happy about something you tend to wish that feeling would last long enough..
Yet theres so many things going on and time passes very fast.
I don't know how to describe this feeling but I do know that whatever happens,
I have to accept the fact.
Just like how Brazil lost to Holland.
Thats very disappointing.
I guess all this while I was being selfish.
All of us were actually.
But we can't blame ourselves.
He has always been there for us.
No matter how rude and nice he can be sometimes.
The moments of joy and laughter we all had with him.
Especially to his brothers.

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget..

I know that now for sure. Thanks to you.
No matter what happens.
We got your back Johann :)

=Jasmin Rayhan=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww.. :)